Around this time we often reflect what we accomplished in the past year and also make plans or resolutions for the upcoming new year. I traveled a lot and seen some very cool places. I already have several adventures lined up for this coming year but before I start the next chapter and the next set of adventures I would like to share my 5 best imagess of 2011.
5) I captured this image of Yosemite's Tunnel View on my way to Lake Tahoe for Memorial Day weekend. It was a quick trip to Yosemite but nonetheless it's my favorite spot ever, so if I am even close to it I will stop and say hello.
4) Dead Horse Point Sate Park is not a big park but it has a great view with an interesting story and formations. This photograph was taken on the 4th of July.
3) Horsetail Falls is number three on my list just for the fact it's a difficult shot to get. Patience and persistence is a must. This shot was taken in February.
2) This image was taken in April at Montaña de Oro State Park. Not really sure why I like it so much but I do.
1) My personal favorite of my 5 Best Images of 2011 is this Hay Farm. I used this image in a post about polarizing filters. The reason I was at this place was to do some clean up work on the land for my upcoming wedding. I always take my camera with me and I didn't regret it on this day. The image also has sentimental value which is always important and is part of the reason I do photography.
Those are my personal favorite images of 2011. I hope that this coming year will be filled with opportunity, excitement, and adventure for myself and all my fellow photographers! Thanks for your support!